Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission of making vacation rental easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Our business is becoming increasingly dynamic and multifaceted, with several different customer and partner types and a growing suite of products and services. We’re looking for smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individuals to help shape our strategies and decisions.
This where the Business Operations (“Biz Ops”) Team comes in! It works closely with the executive team and business units to develop, implement, monitor, and refine key strategic initiatives. As Manager, Business Operations, you will work on a range of projects impacting both our top and bottom lines. Focus areas could include go-to-market strategies, organizational efficiencies, product bundling, customer segmentation, pricing strategy, customer behavior analysis, valuation modeling, partnership evaluation, and others (e.g., awesome ideas you bring to the table).
What you’ll do
- Work cross-functionally to address operational improvement opportunities, including developing project plans, establishing key decision criteria and measures of success, outlining resource/investment requirements, and providing end-to-end project management
- Own research, analytical models, business case write-ups, and presentations to support effective analysis and communication; initiatives could include analysis of industry research and Evolve's fit within the competitive landscape, development of new business ideas, improvements to go-to-market strategies, and optimization of financial performance
- Act as the connective tissue of the company by fostering strong collaboration, identifying/solving coordination challenges, and directly driving meaningful impact through both high-priority projects and regular operating activities
- Coach junior team members to excel across all areas defined above
What makes you a great fit
- 3+ years in a strategy or business operations-related role with an emphasis on both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities
- High-level of creativity and strategic thinking
- Ability to independently define, develop, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability in injecting order and clarity into ambiguous situations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to all audiences (including senior leadership)
- Experience coaching and mentoring more junior colleagues in all areas defined above
- Strong alignment to our core values
- Experience in management consulting, investment banking, or private equity a plus
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $75,000 to $98,000, depending on relevant experience
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.