Our mission is to build the world's first AI-powered claims guidance platform to transform the lives of injured or disabled workers. Our AI models understand injuries and medical treatments like a medical expert to solve the insurance industry’s big data problem.
You: We are seeking a dynamicHR professional to join our band, based in New York. You will be a part of the People team and partner with our leaders to help our business meet its short term as well as long term strategic goals. You will be an expert on human behavior, how we handle constant change, and people development in the organization. This position is based out of our NYC HQ. Salary range is $150k-$180k depending on experience.
The Opportunity: Your direct colleagues will be the founding team who built this company from the first line of code, including Georg (Google AI), Karan (Bloomberg), Tom (Google AI), Arun (Facebook), and an array of other industry veterans who left top tech leaders for the greenfield opportunity at EvolutionIQ. In this leadership role, you are accountable for driving the HR vision and execution on our people strategy, owning Compensation & Benefits, Onboarding, Performance Management and Culture Initiatives.
In this Role, You Will:
- Understand our business as a whole, be proactive and support Functional Executives, Leaders and managers in creating the best place to work.
- Own onboarding, conducting New Hire Orientation and setting up programs to get Evoluioneers up and running quickly.
- Conduct New Hire Check Ins- identify opportunities for improvement in the new hire experience.
- Own benefits and compensation, partnering with our PEO to field employee questions and develop compensation bands for our growing employee base.
- Partner with our Executive Team to drive a high - performance organizing, taking our biannual review process (which we administer in lattice) from good to great to game-changing.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention and engagement.
- Serve as a key point of contact for employee relations, providing support to Evolutioneers.
- You have a track record of strong business partnerships within a dynamic, fast paced, product focused and exciting environment.
- You are a strategic leader who takes initiative and ownership.
- You have extensive experience in Human Resources and working cross functionally with all areas of HR.
- You have a deep understanding of translating the priorities of the business and integrating the HR value proposition and strategies to meet business needs.
- You are a Veteran at employee relations- an excellent listener who can navigate sensitive issues with poise and grace, driving to optimal outcomes.
- You are a self-starter with a creative mind and track record of putting ideas into practice and assessing the results.
- You are a down to earth and engaging teammate; you have integrity, assertive, and easily build trust; you are curious and make sure to keep up to date with the last HR and business trends.
Where you'll be:
- You will be based in our New York office.
- Work/Life Balance – We offer generous PTO, sick leave, and weekly wellness time; and you can join us at off-site company trips (we have taken every one to Jackson Hole and Puerto Rico in past years)
- Well-Being – Full medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, 401k matching with 100% of the employee contribution up to 3% and 50% of the next 2%
- Home & Family – Flexible 100% paid parental leave (4 months for primary caregivers and three months for secondary caregivers); for new parents returning to work, we offer a flexible schedule, and we also provide sleep training to help you and your family navigate life schedules with a newborn
- Office Life – Catered lunches, happy hours, and pet-friendly office space; $500 for your in-home office setup and $200/ year for upgrades every year after your initial setup
- Growth & Training –$1,000/year for each employee for professional development so you can have the ability to grow as we do.
Join our growing team!