Digital Marketing Specialist
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based solutions that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Specialist. Is it you?
Evive is seeking an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist who has a passion for healthcare and technology.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will support the marketing team in the development, implementation and tracking of marketing strategies across traditional and digital channels, including content, SEO, advertising, email marketing, thought leadership, social media, demand generation and event planning.
With time, the goal is to help the Lead Generation Specialist identify the area of the team that fits their interest most.
If you are a self-starter who possesses problem-solving abilities, strong project management skills and has a firm grasp on marketing initiatives, platforms and analytics, Evive is the perfect place to grow your marketing career.
Here’s what a Digital Marketing Specialist does at Evive:
- Marketing Planning, Execution and Tracking
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, SEO, digital campaigns, and events.
- Collaborate with marketing and other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to monitor and report against strategic marketing and brand initiatives.
- Develop and write value-added marketing pieces that highlights Evive’s brand messaging and ensures brand guidelines are met.
- Create marketing materials across different mediums that moves prospective customers through their respective journeys.
- Translate technical jargon into engaging terms easily understandable to different audiences.
- Proofread and edit content for accuracy and consistency.
- Content included, but not limited to short and long form content, infographics, toolkits, checklists, e-books, website copy, social media posts, blogs, case studies, presentation and webinar talk tracks.
- Demand Generation
- Develop and execute multi-channel demand generation programs for all stages of the funnel aligned with the sales team to achieve revenue, pipeline, and lead generation goals.
- Manage list maintenance and improve the efficacy of targeted marketing for tracking online/offline conversion rates, prospect lists, opt out rates, database segments and lead scoring, etc.
- Optimization and management of email campaigns, PPC channels, social advertising and content syndication.
- Help develop and implement SEO strategy and roadmap, track and analyze results and present recommendations to continually improve performance.
- Support onsite and offsite optimization, including keyword research, content/keyword analysis, website audit, link building, etc.
- Plan and manage aspects of customer-facing events, including conferences, trade shows, Evive-hosted customer events, speaking opportunities, and internal/external webinars.
- Consult with marketing team and internal stakeholders to determine ideal conference sponsorship mix to maximize ROI and brand awareness.
- Monitor organic website conversions and implement techniques and features to reach or exceed organic lead generation goals.
- Utilize data to continuously analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns and optimize performance at each stage in the funnel.
- Work inside of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Sprout Social, Marketo to set-up, monitor and track.
- Build reports or dashboards that track performance against goals.
- Create and maintain awards and speaking database.
- Work with external vendors to execute events and campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role, ideally handling demand generation and advertising and/or SEO.
- The ability to present, write and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to multiple audiences.
- Experience in Marketo, Google Analytics and/or SEMrush strongly desired. Willingness to learn areas of the tech stack including Sprout Social, Salesforce, Bambu, Cision and more.
- Excellent reporting, analytical skills and a knack for data analysis.
- Willingness to learn quickly, take initiative and maintain focus.
- Strong teaming and collaboration skills.
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
Ability to travel as necessary.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Flexible work from home and in office work environment
- Competitive salaries with commission structure
- Paid Time Off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 2% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.