Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. Since 2007, that spirit has defined our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for a driven Scrum Master. Is it you?
The Scrum Master is a servant leader that helps grow highly functioning global product teams that rapidly deliver high quality software. They work with the Agile Coach to guide teams, and the organization, on how to adopt an Agile mindset.
Here’s what a Scrum Master does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Guiding teams to become highly-functioning through continuous improvement.
- Help define metrics that are meaningful to the organization and team, and ensure they are reliably captured and utilized by the teams.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
- Facilitate the Agile Ceremonies and coach Agile best practices.
- Build a culture of psychological safety where team members feel safe taking interpersonal risks at work.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Around 5-8 years of experience in a product development company.
- Good hands-on experience as Scrum Master within a product development organization.
- Depth of understanding in Agile metrics, how to use them effectively, and a track record of getting teams to buy in to the importance of those metrics.
- Hands-on familiarity with Jira, Trello or other similar software tools.
- Preferred: Knowledge of, or experience with, Servant Leadership, Facilitation, Situational Awareness, Conflict Resolution, Continuous Improvement, Empowerment, Psychological Safety, Agile Methodologies (XP, Scrum, Kanban, etc.), and/or Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attire!
- Catered breakfast + lunch buffets + evening tea and snacks!
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay.
- Paid Time Off.
- Two work-from-home days every month.
- Swings & bean-bags: ditch the workstation if you feel like!
- Company-sponsored book clubs.
- Opportunity to attend latest tech conferences.
- And we eat cake whenever we can!
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.