Technical Account Analyst
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. Since 2007, that spirit has defined our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for an astute Technical Account Analyst. Is it you?
The Technical Account Analyst works in a team that develops, maintains, and supports automation applications servicing the healthcare and benefits programs. The Technical Account Analyst’s focus is on defining, analyzing, and documenting requirements for new client implementations and ongoing projects through the life of the account. They will collaborate with clients and vendors to transform business goals into a workable solution, and translate the gathered requirements into clear user stories that explain the goals of the story/feature(s) to the development team. They will manage requirements at the project level to help fulfill business needs.
Here’s what a Technical Account Analyst does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Translate client’s business requirements into application definitions, workflows, business processes, solutions, and ultimately user stories.
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business, system, and functional requirements, process flows, status reports, and configuration worksheets.
- Manage the solutions through deployment, training, and hand-off activities.
- Identify problems and research alternatives through consulting with peers.
- Thoroughly test the solution internally and lead clients through external User Acceptance Testing.
- Prepare hand-off and custom project training documents.
- In collaboration withSoftware Project Manager, prepare presentations, gain consensus from client and implementation team, and deliver solutions.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to explore process improvement initiatives, measure results, and refine processes to achieve business objectives.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Project coordination or management experience
- 3+ years in a SAAS environment
- Experience with data transformation and SAML Single-Sign-on concepts and Agile methodology
- Previous experience or knowledge of benefits administration preferred
- Experience working directly with clients and vendors
- A strong aptitude for learning new things
- Demonstrated ability to be organized, diligent attention to detail
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Happy working in a team environment and driving consensus amongst groups
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid Time Off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.