Senior Copywriter, Product
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for an adept Senior Copywriter, Product. Is it you?
A natural-born writer, you can easily translate any message into a compelling story. You love working closely with others to deliver on a creative vision, and know exactly the right words to use in any type of multimedia copy. You are organized, great at project management, and understand how to develop and maintain a consistent brand voice.
Here’s what a Senior Copywriter, Product does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Work closely with Director of Product Research and Innovation and Senior Copywriters to develop content strategy for new products and concepts.
- Work with User Interface Designers, Product Engineers, and Analysts to marry content to product UI/UX.
- Maintain and audit enterprise content banks.
- Work within Evive style guide to develop and maintain a consistent voice across products.
- Write copy for Evive banners, campaigns, text messages, chatbot scripts, quizzes, and more.
- Assist in creating product description sheets for hand-off to Marketing and Client Delivery teams.
- Maintain a clear record of version changes.
- Provide copywriting mentorship to Client Delivery Teams and training/updates to Evive style guide.
- Adapt schedule as needed to participate in meetings with Bangalore, India team.
- Engage regularly in peer review with other creative professionals and participates in Creative team meetings.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or similar field—or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three or more years of work experience copywriting, editing, or participating in a similar business environment.
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare industry, technological trends, consumer and behavioral science, and the current and emerging products that power Evive communications.
- Superior writing and creative portfolio.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience in research and development preferred.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid Time Off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- And we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.