Founded in 1999, Evil Geniuses shaped the history of esports with our long-running legacy. Our success is rooted in the freedom to choose our own path. As EG eyes the future, our commitment to excellence will drive our continued dominance across elite gaming as we attract top talent and steadfast partnerships. Today, we seek people who share that same drive and dedication, that same grit and passion that makes Evil Geniuses legendary. We will always fight to make our space a place for all. Join us and Live Evil.
Evil Geniuses is looking for a Creative Director who can conceive and implement visual marketing programs that range from print media to apparel design, to web interfaces, to digital presentations and more. The Creative Director will be responsible for developing engaging collateral that resonates with our community and audience. The successful candidate will work closely with the design, graphic arts and marketing personnel to deliver content that exceeds the expectations of our clients and fans, and is prepared to manage a team of designers, copywriters, and external partners. An entrepreneurial spirit and excitement for a blended role of hands-on design, creative direction and management is required!
- Initiate and design complex and simple marketing plans based on needs, centered around brand voice that successfully engage our audience
- Develop and guide creative projects from beginning to end, including the initial target and goal as well as ensuring project completed with goal in mind and up to the visual standards needed to reflect the EG brand
- Keep up to date on visual trends in and out of the esports space to modulate mediums, and always be overseeing, nurturing, and expanding our brand identity and expression
- Create mood boards to help set the tone visually and conceptually of marketing initiatives, that can be presented to the team for execution and leadership for alignment
- Ensure that each project has the specific financial and personnel resources it requires to be successful
- Lead brainstorming session with the creative team and individuals involved in the project to ensure work is done with the appropriate brand angle and tone to align with target audience and project goals
- Work with the leadership team to implement marketing materials to help with exposure
- Collaborate with design personnel to ensure that all creative ideas are presented properly
- Ensure our brand voice stays true to Evil Geniuses is every aspect
- Set the stage and ensure the EG voice is always expressed to our audience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or associated degree fields preferred
- 5+ years' experience in a marketing leadership role
- Proven success in managing marketing teams
- Portfolio of previous work that displays an ability to turn an idea into a visual piece
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Comprehensive knowledge of the marketing design process
Be Bold. Be Unique. Be Fearless. BE Genius.