**Considering candidates in San Mateo, Santa Barbara, or US-based remote**
We are looking for a Lead Site Reliability Engineer passionate about highly available systems and the processes it takes to get there. You will work with multiple teams at Envidation and be responsible for how code is deployed, configured, and monitored, as well as the availability, latency, change management, emergency response, and capacity management of services in production. Experience with cloud architecture, cloud security, continuous integration, continuous delivery, infrastructure as code, and a strong operational background are all a must. More than a set of skills, we are looking for someone who is curious, collaborative, great at communicating, and is always willing to learn. If you are ready to help build a great SRE organization this is the perfect opportunity.
- Partner our engineering teams to properly manage and respond to production issues.
- Ensuring that proper logging, monitoring and alerting is set up.
- Working with teams when incidents happen and making sure we fix issues in a timely manner as well as understand the root cause and drive action items so they don't happen again.
- Work with each team on their disaster recovery plans including leading tabletop exercises
- Partner with DevOps, Test Automation, IT, Engineers, Project Managers, Quality and leadership to understand where the opportunities for improvement are
- Experience in site reliability or devops
- Experience in leading and building out an SRE function
- Hands on experience managing / supporting Linux production environments
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Incident Management including
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with CICD tools
- Strong written and verbal communication, including ability to quickly synthesize and analyze inputs from a variety of sources.
- Experience with AWS EKS, ECS, Faregate
- Experience with the Atlaissian stack (JIRA, Confluence, OpsGenie)
- Experience with DataDog
Evidation measures health in everyday life and enables anyone to participate in groundbreaking research and health programs. Built upon a foundation of user privacy and control over permissioned health data, Evidation's Achievement platform is trusted by millions of individuals—generating data with unprecedented speed, scale, and rigor. We partner with leading healthcare companies to understand health and disease outside the clinic walls. Guided by our mission to enable and empower everyone to participate in better health outcomes, Evidation is working to bring people individualized, proactive, and accessible healthcare—faster.
- Put individuals first
- Challenge each other and state your good intent
- Go fast while maintaining quality and integrity
- Work to win together
OUR BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary + performance bonus + equity
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with generous company contribution
- Company-provided life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Wellness and wearable device reimbursements, mental health benefits, wellness programs
- Employee advisory committee focused around diversity, equity, inclusion, and belongingness
- Distributed teams and flexible work hours
- Take time when you need it: 13 paid company holidays + flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Mobile phone, home internet, and home office furniture reimbursements
- Apple laptop and your choice of monitor + noise cancelling headphones
- LinkedIn Learning and other professional growth opportunities