**Considering candidates in San Mateo, Santa Barbara, or US-based remote**
We are seeking an exceptional Senior Automation Engineer - Mobile to support automation and test the next generation of Mobile Platform products and services. Our team is responsible for testing various components and services of the Mobile Platform. You will work closely with the Engineering and Product team to develop, script and execute sophisticated tests for mobile and web applications to verify conformance of features and their functionality implemented by Engineering against required functional specifications laid out by Product Management. We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and focused individuals who have a real passion for quality engineering and have strong knowledge of product quality standards, automation and processes.
- Design robust integration test scripts for native and hybrid Mobile apps.
- Conduct code reviews to manage code quality of the tests coming in from both developers and the automation team
- Develop test strategies, create test plans, and execute test cases – both manually and via automation
- Contribute to improve the test automation infrastructure & CI/CD jobs.
- Implement and help the team embrace best automation practices to maintain quality
- Participate in Sprint planning meeting and daily stand ups to stay on top of things and report progress
- Work closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, ensure testability and automatability and provide feedback on design (functional and technical)
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the development process
- Work closely with development to facilitate unit test and integration test
- Coaching/mentoring collaborative team members.
- Passionate, having hands-on experience as QE/SDET building test automation frameworks, building tools for at least 5+ years (specifically automation for mobile applications for at least 2+ years)
- Proficient in building test strategies, test plans and can create flexible and reusable test cases that can cover a wide range of use cases and edge cases.
- Comfortable working with other teams to understand and incorporate new test scenarios.
- Skilled in mobile testing and automation; familiarity with Ruby/Swift/Android preferred
- Experienced in creating infrastructure for CI to use in running automation
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related technical field
- Familiarity with agile software development processes
- Strong communication skills and ability to dive into technical details, as needed
- Experience with consumer based applications
- Experience with HIPAA compliance or HITRUST certification
Evidation measures health in everyday life and enables anyone to participate in groundbreaking research and health programs. Built upon a foundation of user privacy and control over permissioned health data, Evidation's Achievement platform is trusted by millions of individuals—generating data with unprecedented speed, scale, and rigor. We partner with leading healthcare companies to understand health and disease outside the clinic walls. Guided by our mission to enable and empower everyone to participate in better health outcomes, Evidation is working to bring people individualized, proactive, and accessible healthcare—faster.
- Put individuals first
- Challenge each other and state your good intent
- Go fast while maintaining quality and integrity
- Work to win together
OUR BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary + performance bonus + equity
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with generous company contribution
- Company-provided life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Wellness and wearable device reimbursements, mental health benefits, wellness programs
- Employee advisory committee focused around diversity, equity, inclusion, and belongingness
- Distributed teams and flexible work hours
- Take time when you need it: 13 paid company holidays + flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Mobile phone, home internet, and home office furniture reimbursements
- Apple laptop and your choice of monitor + noise cancelling headphones
- LinkedIn Learning and other professional growth opportunities