*Considering US based candidates in San Mateo, Santa Barbara, and remote*
Evidation measures health in everyday life and enables anyone to participate in groundbreaking research and health programs. Built upon a foundation of user privacy and control over permissioned health data, Evidation's Achievement platform is trusted by millions of individuals—generating data with unprecedented speed, scale, and rigor. We partner with leading healthcare companies to understand health and disease outside the clinic walls. Guided by our mission to enable and empower everyone to participate in better health outcomes, Evidation is working to bring people individualized, proactive, and accessible healthcare—faster.
Evidation’s Engineering Program Manager is responsible for ensuring that Evidation delivers strategic value throughout the course of implementing new, high-impact consumer health programs. Reporting to the VP of Engineering, this individual will work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders at Evidation Health, as well as with strategic external partners to align program and product offerings, and ensure that deliverables meet the project’s objectives and timelines. This role requires a broad range of skills, including, but not limited to, relationship management, cross-functional communications, resource analysis, complex problem solving, project scoping, and team building. We are looking for individuals who thrive when working with teams and are natural problem solvers.
- Manage technology programs and projects, working with engineering and product teams to define priorities, milestones, and success criteria.
- Define and implement standardized project management and performance measurement practices across products and teams
- Track and communicate schedules, priorities, risks, and status to technical and non-technical teams and leaders.
- Identify resource and team allocations to hit development milestones on-time with confidence.
- Support and define processes that help improve software engineering productivity, quality, and developer satisfaction.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related degree
- Formal training in project planning and resource management
- 3+ more years of experience in technical program management, release management, or working on software engineering projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication, including ability to quickly synthesize and analyze inputs from a variety of sources.
- Experience with agile software development practices and tools, (JIRA, git, CodeClimate), and project planning methods (Gantt, PERT)
- Nice to have: data analysis skills using Excel, SQL, and python.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Flexible work hours
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- Remote work and home office reimbursement
- Relaxed work environment
- Your choice of computing equipment and gear
- Lots of opportunities for growth