Evidation Health is a new kind of health and measurement company that provides the technology and expertise to understand how everyday behavior and health interact. The volumes of behavior data generated from wearables and smartphones has opened up new ways to analyze an individual’s behavior and health in real time. With a virtual pool of over 3 million research participants, Evidation Health undertakes research for innovative biopharma and healthcare companies to transform how diseases are identified, treated, and monitored. Evidation’s data platform is responsible for ingesting and storing all of these high volume, diverse data sets.
As part of our Product team, you will be responsible for product planning and driving execution for our Data Platform product. Successful candidates are experienced, user and data-driven leaders in end-to-end feature development. Successful candidates will be able to articulate their experience leading delivery teams in an agile development environment, have experience performing assessments of target markets and users, and experience designing highly scalable data platforms or products.
We have offices in San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Barbara, and are considering candidates for all three offices, as well as remote.
- Partner with product leads to develop product strategy and execution plan for our Data Platform product
- Scope, define, and lead feature development across large-scale, complex systems and integrations from a product perspective
- Gather customer (both internal and external), market and commercial feedback to prioritize feature development and delivery
- Lead cross-functional (design, engineering, and QA) teams throughout the software development lifecycle to ensure fast-paced, smooth delivery of features and improvements
- Define and track product success against key metrics
- Drive communication and alignment with key stakeholders
- Track and report product & feature status throughout lifecycle
- Ensure product compliance with relevant industry and data privacy regulations (21 CFR Part 11, GDPR, CCPA)
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related technical field
- Proven track record of success analyzing, defining and overseeing requirements for complex, interconnected applications, products, and/or integrations.
- Experience building products to ingest and manage large quantities of data
- Strong analytical ability and data driven focus
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and deliver results, with particular attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills with cross functional groups
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize feature development and releases based on customer needs, resource availability, and the business case
- Familiarity with big data technologies (e.g. Apache Spark, AWS products such as S3, EMR, and Kinesis) and data integration methods (e.g. sFTP, APIs)
- Familiarity with analytics tools (e.g. R, SQL, Jupyter Notebooks, Databricks) and business intelligence tools (e.g. Quicksight, Tableau, Looker)
- Familiarity with managing web-based application development and technologies (e.g. Ruby, python, and json)
- Experience in clinical operations and/or trial management in a pharmaceutical/biotech or CRO is a plus
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Relocation support
- Flexible work hours
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- Support for remote work when needed
- Relaxed work environment
- Your choice of computing equipment and gear
- Lots of opportunities for growth
- Opportunity to work on fascinating challenges that improve people’s lives