Evidation Health is a new kind of health and measurement company that provides the technology and guidance to understand how everyday behavior and health interact. The volumes of behavior data generated from wearables and smartphones has opened up new ways to analyze individuals’ behavior and health in real time. With a virtual pool of 3 million research participants, Evidation Health undertakes research for innovative biopharma and healthcare companies to transform how diseases are identified, treated, and monitored.
We are seeking a talented Technical Product Manager to join our Consumer Product team in building products and programs that complement the largest marketplace for healthy activities, Achievement (http://www.myachievement.com). You will be responsible for working with the product team to set product strategy and drive execution for our user offerings. Successful candidates will thrive on creative problem solving, and facilitating collaboration with a cross-functional team.
- Own one or more product areas that require technical expertise to manage effectively (e.g., a service, API, library or platform product) across a large-scale consumer health program.
- Translate business needs from users, corporate partners, and international partners into technical requirements.
- Work with the product and engineering teams on implementation of new products, services and features for a consumer health app and platform.
- Scope, define, and lead integrations with large-scale data systems from a product perspective.
- Work with internal and external security and compliance teams to educate them on various technical aspects of the product and platform architecture, data flows, data dictionaries, and other technical aspects of the product(s). Collaborate to efficiently facilitate alignment and review processes.
- Represent prioritized needs and blockers raised by partner-facing teams to product management and engineering leadership, integrating use case context and critical requirements.
- Develop and execute monitoring plans to understand progress and success of various aspects of the product.
- Work with product team to ensure product and technical readiness as part of large-scale product launches.
- Up to 15 - 20% international travel required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a closely related field, or equivalent experience
- 3- 5 years of experience in a technical or product discipline focused on mobile products
- Ability to drive, contribute to, and communicate solutions to technical product challenges
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read, write and analyze API documentation
- Technical understanding of large distributed systems
- Outstanding data analysis skills
- Ability to make data-driven business decisions
- Ability to create a clear path forward and lead a team through uncertainty
- 2+ years product management experience in technical domains regarding mobile
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
- Knowledge of service provider and data center routing
- Ability to read and write code for automation, data analysis, or prototyping product features
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Flexible work hours
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- We support remote work when needed
- Relaxed work environment
- Your choice of computing equipment and gear
- Lots of opportunities for growth