Evidation Health is a new kind of health and measurement company that provides the technology and guidance to understand how everyday behavior and health interact. The volumes of behavior data generated from wearables and smartphones has opened up new ways to analyze individuals’ behavior and health in real time. With a virtual pool of 3 million research participants, Evidation Health undertakes research for innovative biopharma and healthcare companies to transform how diseases are identified, treated, and monitored.
Evidation’s Project Operations Lead will be charged with the ownership of operational excellence of the largest marketplace for healthy activities, Achievement (http://www.myachievement.com). Reporting to the VP of Consumer Product, this individual will be responsible for working with Achievement leadership to set strategy and drive execution. This role requires a broad range of skills, including, but not limited to, relationship management, cross-functional communications, resource analysis, problem solving, project scoping, and team building. We are looking for individuals who thrive when working with teams and are solution-oriented.
- Attract, manage, and cultivate the operational team as we scale Achievement with a specific focus on project/program management and customer support.
- Provide project management expertise and support across key Achievement projects, programs, and development efforts.
- Supervise the Customer Support Manager on Achievement and support the Customer Support team with growth, defining success metrics, and making data-driven decisions.
- Develop, implement, and maintain adoption of processes and documentation to help scale the business and team.
- Serve as a liaison between Achievement and all other internal Evidation teams to ensure that interactions with Achievement are streamlined, efficient, and interoperable.
- Manage external partnerships and clients for Achievement.
- Drive complex decision-making and accountability across many internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Own the analysis and reporting of various operational aspects of Achievement to help drive operational planning and decision making.
- Help to drive cohesiveness and culture across the Achievement team
- Undergraduate degree, MBA preferred
- 8+ years of experience in operations and/or consulting
- Demonstrated track record in building and managing teams
- Prior experience in operations-focused leadership role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions
- Strong team player with proven ability to lead through influence
- Willing and able to serve as an individual contributor across key projects
- Rigorous analytical thinking ability and a hunger to drill into problems
- Experience developing and deploying new processes for effective scaling
- Experience with consumer tech business models; healthcare experience is a strong plus
- Start-up experience
- Ability to communicate project status, risks, and interdependencies to Senior Leadership Team
- Are self-motivated and action-oriented
- Have high attention to detail
- Are creative problem solvers
- Enjoy bringing structure to ambiguity
- Thrive when given ownership
- Like building relationships with a wide variety of people
- Are wired to maximize efficiency, constantly questioning the status quo, and proactively looking for ways to optimize the process
- Are eager to partner both internally and externally to build creative solutions
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Flexible work hours
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- We support remote work when needed
- Relaxed work environment
- Your choice of computing equipment and gear
- Lots of opportunities for growth