Evidation Health is a new kind of health and measurement company that provides the technology and guidance to understand how everyday behavior and health interact. The volumes of behavior data generated from wearables and smartphones has opened up new ways to analyze individuals’ behavior and health in real time. With a virtual pool of 3 million research participants, Evidation Health undertakes research for innovative biopharma and health care companies to transform how diseases are identified, treated, and monitored.
We are seeking a driven and experienced Senior Product Designer to join our collaborative design team, working on both our consumer and enterprise products. As a Senior Product Designer you will help envision, define, and design the future of Evidation’s products, while always maintaining a user-centered design approach.
- Solve complex design challenges to create simple-to-use and engaging product experiences for customers, including Achievement members and internal teams, across desktop web, mobile web, and mobile apps
- Help to provide definition and alignment on key problem statements
- Leverage your full range of skills from product design, interaction design, and visual design to build exceptional user-centered experiences
- Translate users needs and other inputs into intuitive solutions, design them in detail, and work collaboratively with our engineering and product teams to implement
- Partner cross-functionally with colleagues in design, engineering, health outcomes, and business throughout the product life cycle
- Serve as a strong advocate for Achievement members, and provide input into the product roadmap
- Undergraduate university degree in graphic or industrial design or similar
- 5-8 years experience designing consumer-facing digital experiences on mobile and web applications
- Expertise in multiple areas of UX design, including research, information architecture, prototyping, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills when conveying design decisions and working collaboratively with product managers, engineers, and other team members to build out designs
- Rigorous understanding of UX design principles balanced with a strong visual design sensibility
- Understanding of basic front-end development and the technical limitations and possibilities behind decisions in order to develop design solutions with practical considerations in mind
- Experience designing and prototyping using modern prototyping tools (Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Experience managing more junior design team members is a strong plus
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Flexible work hours
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- Support for remote work when needed
- Relaxed work environment
- Choice of computing equipment and gear
- Lots of opportunities for growth