Evidation Health is a new kind of health and measurement company that provides the technology and guidance to understand how everyday behavior and health interact. The volumes of behavior data generated from wearables and smartphones has opened up new ways to analyze individuals’ behavior and health in real time. With a virtual pool of 3 million research participants, Evidation Health undertakes research for innovative biopharma and healthcare companies to transform how diseases are identified, treated, and monitored.
As Evidation launches exciting new international projects, the Senior Product Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful execution of these high-impact, large scale consumer health programs, on time and on budget. Reporting to the Director of Program Management, you will work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders at Evidation Health, as well as with strategic external partners, to ensure that deliverables meet the project’s objectives and timelines. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills, superior time management, and experience in project management methods and tools. Because the Director will be based overseas, you'll be driving the project management in the US and staying closely synched with the director, so strong communication skills and flexibility around time zones is needed.
- Coordinate collaboration with internal cross-functional leaders & across client / partner organizations to track progress, identify dependencies, and flag risks.
- Effectively and efficiently plan, document and prioritize all deliverables and resources, including critical path activities, go/no-go decisions, resource and risk management. .
- Set up new processes and software tools to streamline project management, and promote project management best-practices
- Communicate and document project status, potential risks, and strategic recommendations to clients, team members, and senior management on a regular basis.
- Facilitate core team meetings: set meetings, maintain meeting minutes, track action items and deliverables.
- Maintain and update relevant internal processes and external client-facing documentation for projects.
- International travel of 20-25% may be required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management or similar discipline and 5+ years of project management of cross-functional teams in new product development.
- In-depth experience with project management software (Jira, Asana, Wrike, Trello etc.)
- Ability to lead and influence effectively to drive outcomes, without being the direct manager of team members.
- Excellent organizational, management, and communication skills (written and oral), esp. with overseas time zones
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A high degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to hold team members accountable
2+ years of experience at a consulting firm, with large scale project management experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Flexible work hours
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- We support remote work when needed
- Relaxed work environment
- Your choice of computing equipment and gear
- Lots of opportunities for growth