Evidation Health is a new kind of health and measurement company that provides the technology and guidance to understand how everyday behavior and health interact. The volumes of behavior data generated from wearables and smartphones has opened up new ways to analyze individuals’ behavior and health in real time. With a virtual pool of 3 million research participants, Evidation Health undertakes research for innovative biopharma and health care companies to transform how diseases are identified, treated, and monitored.
Evidation is looking for a Solutions Consultant (Pre-Sales Engineer) to join the Enterprise Operations team to support our commercial and delivery efforts. This is a new function for Evidation, and we are seeking someone to help create the materials and define the processes that will be used by the future function, as well as serve as an effective Solutions Consultant both in the field and office.
You will work closely with our Commercial team in support of their sales efforts, and will partner with our delivery teams to ensure the successful translation of solutions sold to solutions delivered.
Bay Area location is preferred but not required. Some travel to Evidation’s Santa Barbara office and to customer and partner locations will be required in support of commercial activities.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Evidation’s service, functional and technical capabilities to inform the design of solutions that best address our customer’s business and technical requirements
- Develop and deliver technical presentations, including product demonstrations and case studies to explain key technical aspects of Evidation’s products and services to customers during the sales process
- Partner with delivery teams including Health Outcomes Research, Data Science, Product, Product Operations, and Engineering during the sales cycle to scope projects and ensure deliverables are in line with business objectives as well as budget, timing, and other constraints
- Gather and communicate important project details to ensure successful delivery by downstream teams
- Assist with the pricing of projects and authoring of statements of work
- Gather market feedback on Evidation’s products and services through participation in the sales process
- Work with your direct leadership and Evidation commercial and delivery teams to develop the frameworks, processes, and demonstrations necessary to successfully support our commercial and delivery efforts
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced, client-facing role within life sciences, preferably in a Research or Clinical Development setting
- Demonstrable knowledge of the clinical research and development process as followed in a pharmaceutical setting
- Ability to quickly comprehend and explain complex engineering concepts in simple, effective terms
- Comfort with basic Data Science concepts
- Excellent presentation skills and a high degree of comfort presenting to senior level customers
- Experience in process development
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience working in a fast paced, startup environment
- Experience working with consumer wearable devices
- Experience with clinical study design
- Self starter with experience working on a remote sales team
- Start-up experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Flexible work hours
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- Support for remote work when needed
- Relaxed work environment
- Your choice of computing equipment and gear
- Lots of opportunities for growth
- Opportunity to work on fascinating challenges that improve people’s lives