everphone was founded in 2016 to address $100bn of this market opportunity with a flexible, safe, sustainable and cost-effective model to equip workforces with smartphones and tablets. With their ‘one click’ service, everphone’s model offers a unique all-round service including mobile devices, phone plans, setup with mobile device management, and replacement of defective devices. By partnering with software providers, we offer integrative mobile technological solutions which help business partners drive change and digitalisation within their organization. everphone has more than 1000 B2B customers, including Ernst & Young, TÜV Süd, TIER, Hyundai; and Partnerships with Samsung and Deutsche Telekom.
About your role:
We are looking for an HR / People & Culture Intern to join our team to assist our department with administrative and HR-related tasks. In this role, you will experience the different areas of Human Resources. You will work under the supervision of the Lead Strategic HR Projects to provide support. We are looking for an HR Intern who wants to kick start their career in HR and to get a closer look at how our company approaches People Analytics, People Operations, Employee Development…
Does this sound exciting to you? Then read on, this internship could be just right for you!
HR / People & Culture Intern (m/f/d)
What you'll do:
- Supporting the HR team on strategic projects such as Onboarding, Success Management Framework;
- Preparing HR and OPS related reports as needed;
- Assisting the HR and OPS team in gathering and updating information and data;
- Assisting in the organization of Learning & Development activities;
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR-related topics;
- Assisting in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures;
- Learn about the functions of HR and how they impact the organization.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management, or studying toward such degree;
- Strong administrative & organizational skills;
- Strong analytical skills and data understanding with an eye for detail;
- Proven experience working in an office environment;
- Proficiency in G-suite applications;
- Fluency in English and German;
- The ability to work as part of a team.
What we offer:
- A dynamic work environment and the opportunity to proactively shape the growth of a company;
- A high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom;
- Two bright and modern offices in the middle of Berlin;
- Huge open kitchen areas where you can cook, get free drinks, snacks and fruits as well as chill areas with sofas to simply switch off;
- A heavily discounted Urban Sports Club membership, so you can participate in the coolest physical activities Berlin has to offer;
- A JobRad membership for you to cruise and commute through Berlin with your favorite (e-)bike;
- LinkedIn Learning accounts as well as German and English classes for everyone;
- ... and of course a premium smartphone of your choice for private use.
For more information check out our career site: https://www.everphone.com/en/career/
Does this sound like the next big challenge for you? Then please send us your application containing your earliest start date and salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!