everphone was founded in 2016 to address $100bn of this market opportunity with a flexible, safe, and cost-effective model to equip workforces with smartphones and tablets.
With "Phone as a Service" we offer a sustainable and user-friendly concept to equip employees with up-to-date smartphones, tablets and laptops. Whether Apple or Android - we procure, configure and ship directly to your employees. In addition, we take care of defects and other problems. Our goal is to completely relieve your organization of everything related to mobile devices.
To sustain further growth, we are looking for an extraordinary:
Director of People and Culture (f/m/d)
Your position has high accountability and is important for the future growth of our company. Reports directly to the CFO / Managing Director. You will be overseeing all HR functions and crafting HR strategies that meet our amazing business goals. We look for candidates who can prove they are leaders, strategic thinkers, effective people managers but also hands on enough to solve day to day HR related topics. If you are all these, and you have a proven HR background, let's talk.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to understand everphone’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Develop strategic HR plans and policies (people recruitment, training, compensation etc.) for all branches, countries and regions.
- Hire, guide and evaluate the work of the HR Leaders for People Operations, Recruitment, Learning and Development and HR Processes
- Conduct research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from our human resource information system (Personio) or talent management system (Greenhouse) as well as training and development programs
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and best practices
- Analyse the effectiveness of HR operations and policies and re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs, oversee the role out of career development and succession planning
- Promote inclusion in the workplace and diversity and reinforce our position as an equal opportunity employer; collaborate with ESG team on workforce initiatives
- Oversee employer branding initiatives and strategy
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as a real Senior HR professional Startup and/or founder experience
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation ideally in fast growing start-ups
- Experienced in handling stressful situations and in managing different tasks at the same time
- Sustainable knowledge of HR (people operations, training and development, recruitment etc.)
- Strong analytical mindset and ability to use metrics and analytics
- Thorough Knowledge of local and international labor law
- Well-organized with excellent leadership and supervisory qualities
- BSc/BA in business, HR, social sciences or related field; MSc/MA/MBA is preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication in German and English
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills, public speaking experience would be advantageous
What we offer:
- A dynamic and fast work environment and the opportunity to proactively shape the growth of a company
- A high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom
- Two bright and modern offices in the middle of Berlin
- Huge open kitchen areas where you can cook, get free drinks, snacks and fruits as well as chill areas with sofas to simply switch off
- A heavily discounted Urban Sports Club membership, so you can participate in the coolest physical activities Berlin has to offer
- A JobRad membership for you to cruise and commute through Berlin with your favorite (e-)bike;LinkedIn Learning accounts as well as German and English classes for everyone
- ... and of course a premium smartphone of your choice for private use
For more information check out our career site: https://www.everphone.com/en/career/
Does this sound like the next big challenge for you? Then please send us your application containing your earliest start date and salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!