everphone was founded in 2016 to address $100bn of this market opportunity with a flexible, safe, sustainable and cost-effective model to equip workforces with smartphones and tablets. With their ‘one click’ service, everphone’s model offers a unique all-round service including mobile devices, phone plans, setup with mobile device management, and replacement of defective devices. By partnering with software providers, we offer integrative mobile technological solutions which help business partners drive change and digitalisation within their organization. everphone has more than 1000 B2B customers, including Ernst & Young, TÜV Süd, TIER, Hyundai; and Partnerships with Samsung and Deutsche Telekom.
We are looking for an extraordinary, Berlin-based:
HR Manager, People Operations (f/m/d)
What you'll do:
- You will be an important part of our great People Team
- You will manage the operative personnel administration, including the preparation of contracts, certificates and amendment agreements
- You will prepare and follow-up of the monthly payroll accounting and liaise with our external payroll partner and health insurance providers
- You will advise our employees on all HR questions related to company policies, performance management, German Labor and Employment Law
- You will maintenance our personnel management system Personio, especially regarding personnel files and absences
- You will be the point of contact and trusted advisor for our employees throughout their lifecycle
- You will actively contribute to the continuous development of our HR processes, tools and systems.
What you’ll need:
- A successfully completed degree with a focus on human resources or a comparable qualification
- Ideally 1 - 2 years of professional experience in the field of HR, especially
- The application of modern HR instruments as well as very good knowledge of German labor law, wage tax and social security law
- A high level of social and consulting competence, a confident and sovereign appearance at all hierarchical levels as well as convincing communication skills
- A result-oriented and structured way of working which is characterized by a high degree of willingness to take responsibility, independence, discretion, passion and willingness to perform
- Fluency in English and German
- A very good command of MS Office and/or Google Workspace, Personio preferred
What we offer:
- A dynamic work environment and the opportunity to proactively shape the growth of a company;
- A high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom;
- Two bright and modern offices in the middle of Berlin;
- Huge open kitchen areas where you can cook, get free drinks, snacks and fruits as well as chill areas with sofas to simply switch off;
- A heavily discounted Urban Sports Club membership, so you can participate in the coolest physical activities Berlin has to offer;
- A JobRad membership for you to cruise and commute through Berlin with your favorite (e-)bike;
- LinkedIn Learning accounts as well as German and English classes for everyone;
- ... and of course a premium smartphone of your choice for private use.
For more information check out our career site: https://www.everphone.com/en/career/
Does this sound like the next big challenge for you? Then please send us your application containing your earliest start date and salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!