everphone was founded in 2016 to address $100bn of this market opportunity with a flexible, safe, and cost-effective model to equip workforces with smartphones and tablets. With their ‘one click’ service, everphone’s model offers a unique all-round service including mobile devices, phone plans, setup with mobile device management, and replacement of defective devices. By partnering with software providers, we offer integrative mobile technological solutions which help business partners drive change and digitalisation within their organization. everphone has more than 1000 B2B customers, including Ernst & Young, TÜV Süd, TIER, Hyundai; and Partnerships with Samsung and Deutsche Telekom.
We are looking for an extraordinary:
Team Lead People Operations (f/m/d)
What you'll do:
- You manage, coach and develop our People Operations Managers and constantly invest into building & hiring a high-performing People Operations Team
- You help us improve existing processes and and set up reliable, efficient, and lean structures as we grow – ensuring all processes in People Operations run smoothly and contribute to creating exceptional people experiences, e.g. around on- and offboarding, benefits, payroll and people administration
- You ensure data quality is a foundation of the team processes including accurate payroll preparation on a monthly basis.
- You are a trusted advisor and sparring partner to our leadership team when it comes to people, leadership & cultural challenges
- You will work closely with other teams such as Recruiting, Finance and Country People Operations (US) to ensure smooth processes
- You will be responsible for reporting HR data towards Management
What you’ll need:
- A successfully completed degree with a focus on human resources or a comparable qualification
- You have 3-4 years of relevant HR experience; including a familiarity with HR policies, processes and compliance
- Preferably, you have an experience in leading a team, coaching, mentoring and developing employees
- The application of modern HR instruments as well as very good knowledge of German labor, wage tax and social security law. Additional knowledge for handling US subsidiaries and remote hiring would be an advantage
- A high level of social and consulting competence, a confident and sovereign appearance at all hierarchical levels as well as convincing communication skills
- A result-oriented and structured way of working which is characterized by a high degree of willingness to take responsibility, independence, discretion, passion and willingness to perform
- Fluency in English and German
- A very good command of MS Office and/or Google Workspace, Personio preferred
What we offer:
- A dynamic work environment and the opportunity to proactively shape the growth of a company;
- A high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom;
- Two bright and modern offices in the middle of Berlin;
- Huge open kitchen areas where you can cook, get free drinks, snacks and fruits as well as chill areas with sofas to simply switch off;
- A heavily discounted Urban Sports Club membership, so you can participate in the coolest physical activities Berlin has to offer;
- A JobRad membership for you to cruise and commute through Berlin with your favorite (e-)bike;
- LinkedIn Learning accounts as well as German and English classes for everyone;
- ... and of course a premium smartphone of your choice for private use.
For more information check out our career site: https://www.everphone.com/en/career/
Does this sound like the next big challenge for you? Then please send us your application containing your earliest start date and salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!