everphone’s mission is to equip every employee worldwide with a modern smartphone and the best productivity apps - therefore digitizing the entire workforce!
everphone is a device-as-a-service platform which equips employees with rental smartphones and tablets while delivering a flexible, safe and cost efficient service. By partnering with Software providers we offer integrative mobile technological solutions which help our business partners drive change and digitization within their organisation. We are part of the circular economy - everphone’s business model saves companies more than 60 kg of carbon dioxide for each device rented, doubling the average device lifetime and returning more than 95% of raw materials into the production process. We help organizations achieve their digitization goals sustainably and demonstrate how technology solves business problems. everphone was founded by serial entrepreneur Jan Dzulko who helped build Check24 as a board member.
We are looking for an outstanding:
Specialist Mobile Device Management (m/w/d)
About the role:
You will be part of a company that redefines industry standards of how to manage mobile devices. You will have the opportunity to build a team that manages fleets of hundreds of thousands of devices and become the go-to expert on heterogeneous landscape of MDM products.
- You will advise our enterprise customers on strategic mobile initiatives and design an MDM solutions for their business
- You will prepare workshops and presentations to guide our customers into finding the best solution for their business
- You will identify service and process improvements for our customers
- You will conduct comprehensive EMM (MDM, MAM) assessments and design mobile solutions
- You will oversee mass software deployments
- You will advise our sales teams on the technicalities of mobile device management
- At least 2 years of experience within an MDM role or relevant experience within the field of IT Helpdesk
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in German and English is a must
- Strong critical thinking, complex problem solving, appropriate judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player
What we offer:
At everphone we built a trust-based culture within a fast-paced environment. New team members receive a high degree of freedom to achieve their individual goals. However, we hold each other accountable for committed results and thrive on open, respectful feedback. Next to that we offer a competitive compensation package with and many perks around the office.
For more information check out our career page:http://www.careers.everphone.de/
Does this sound like the next big challenge for you? Then please send us your application containing soonest start date and salary expectation. We look forward to hearing from you!