At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
The Talent Acquisition Team is unique because of its centrality to the business. We work with every team in the company and represent the Everlane brand through all of our touchpoints externally. When recruiting for positions, our goal is to partner and support Everlane’s business leaders so they can effectively grow their teams, while also providing an inclusive, informed and approachable experience for our candidates throughout their entire journey. Our role expands beyond Talent Acquisition, we manage internal mobility and bring our DEI initiatives to life. We are proud to say that our team has created a supportive and collaborative environment. We value each other's opinions and problem solve together, but create a brave space where we are not afraid to challenge each other’s way of thinking.
We are very excited to announce that we are looking for another experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team. As an Everlane TA Partner, you will be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of our open positions. From sourcing to scheduling to closing, you’ll have the opportunity to own it all. We expect all of our Recruiters to be true partners to our hiring managers - helping them think strategically about their open roles and ensuring a diverse pool of candidates through the entire pipeline. This specific Talent Acquisition Partner position will recruit for positions across all levels and areas of our business.
This is a full-time role based at our San Francisco office located in the Mission neighborhood. We are working remotely for the remainder of 2021. In January 2022, we will move to a hybrid work schedule with 2-3 days in the office. This person will report to our Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Own full-cycle recruiting across different departments within the company, from kicking off new positions to closing candidates and supporting onboarding experience
- Be a strategic partner for hiring managers and leaders to identify talent and diverse gaps within their function
- Partner with our Total Rewards team to ensure our compensation practices are fair, consistent and competitive
- Commit to providing the best candidate experience to all; providing regular check-ins, transparent feedback, setting clear expectations and always communicating with empathy
- Build strong, diverse pipelines of quality talent through sourcing efforts, referrals and job boards while also considering Everlane’s internal talent pool
- Ensure that candidates are properly tracked and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Develop creative and innovative ways to build the candidate pipeline and to successfully close searches
- Act as an ambassador for the brand and protector of Everlane’s values
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years of full-cycle G&A and/or technical recruiting experience (including sourcing, coordinating, and closing)
- Ideal candidates will have recruited for a consumer business, although this is not required
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- High level of discretion to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to prioritize, but also a flexible attitude for when priorities change
- Stellar communication skills and ability to anticipate roadblocks in the recruitment process
- An eye for top talent; ability to think outside-of-the-box to identify high potential individuals to join our organization
As part of our commitment to health and safety for our teams, we’re taking a responsible approach to creating the safest working environment we can. As part of that commitment, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all current and future Everlane Team Members that do not require an exemption.