At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
The Talent Acquisition Team is unique because of its centrality to the business. We work with every team in the company and represent the Everlane brand through all of our touchpoints externally. When recruiting for positions, our goal is to partner and support Everlane’s business leaders so they can effectively grow their teams, while also providing an inclusive, informed and approachable experience for our candidates throughout their entire journey. Our role expands beyond Talent Acquisition, we manage internal mobility and bring our DEI initiatives to life. We are proud to say that our team has created a supportive and collaborative environment. We value each other's opinions and problem solve together, but create a brave space where we are not afraid to challenge each other’s way of thinking.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will bring your experience, leadership and passion to Everlane’s high performing Talent Acquisition team. Your role will be a combination of full lifecycle recruiting, team management, DEI strategy and execution, program management and process improvement.
You will own full lifecycle recruitment for senior level searches; going the extra mile to attract top talent using innovative sourcing methods. It will require strong partnerships with hiring managers; specifically using your prior experience to advise on best hiring practices and provide market insights. As a leader on the team, you will have the opportunity to train, coach and manage a high performing Talent Acquisition team. This will include leading stand-ups, assigning new searches, offering constructive feedback & guidance and conducting 1:1s on a weekly basis.
You will also have the opportunity to lead other initiatives including, but not limited to: Everlane’s DEI strategy, internal talent mobility, talent acquisition process improvement, interview training, internship program and employer brand initiatives.
This is a full-time role based at our San Francisco office located in the Mission neighborhood (remote until Jan 2022). Relocation support is available. This Talent Acquisition Manager will report to our Director of Talent Acquisition & DEI.
- Manage and develop the Talent Acquisition team to deliver their best performance and create a brave & inclusive environment for continuous learning & development.
- Represent Talent Acquisition through relationships across the entire Everlane organization
- Provide full cycle recruitment for senior level positions
- For every search, identify, source & cultivate a diverse slate of top talent
- Develop strong partnerships with hiring managers and candidates
- Deliver an inclusive and thoughtful interview process and candidate experience
- Partner with Total Rewards to ensure our compensation practices are fair, consistent and competitive
- Act as an ambassador for the brand and protector of Everlane’s values & culture
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5-8 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in the retail or consumer industry
- 3+ years of successfully managing a talent acquisition team
- An eye for top talent; ability to think outside-of-the-box to identify high potential individuals to join our organization
- Demonstrates the ability to ideate a project or program and deliver to completion
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- High level of discretion to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to prioritize, but also a flexible attitude for when priorities change
- Stellar communication skills and ability to anticipate roadblocks in the recruitment process