At Everlane we believe that great design is human-centered, and it improves people’s lives. We are constantly inspired by our users (whether these are new customers, existing ones, or Everlane associates) and strive to design great digital experiences for them.
Everlane is seeking a Digital Product Designer to join a small but mighty product design team, working on exciting challenges across mobile, desktop and omnichannel. The role sits within the EPD department (Engineering, Product, Data & Design): here you will be working closely and collaboratively with product managers, engineers, data scientists and creative to influence and shape the future of our digital touch points.
In this role you will get the chance to contribute to every stage of the design process, and use your full range of skills, from user research to interaction and visual design, to build seamless, intuitive, and great-looking experiences that are grounded on our users’ needs. You will also rapidly ideate, concept and prototype solutions at different levels of fidelity as a way to explore, communicate, and refine ideas.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers and cross-functional counterparts to understand product requirements, define goals, and map design opportunities.
- Craft wireframes, user flows, and prototypes of various fidelity levels to explore and communicate the user experience across different platforms.
- Contribute to all phases of the design process from research and prototyping, to design execution and documentation.
- Become a champion of our users, and help advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes and a culture of design across the entire organization.
We’d love to hear from you if you tick most of these boxes:
- Bachelor’s degree or (equivalent work experience) in design discipline including but not limited to: Human-Computer Interaction, Information Architecture, UI / UX, Graphic Design or Digital Media Arts
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in product design and/or UX/UI design using Figma and/or Sketch.
- A solid understanding of user research methodologies (bonus points if both quantitative and qualitative) and experience facilitating user testing sessions.
- Strong visual design skills: you are able to work at the intersection of brand and product design.
- Experience building clickthrough, interactive, or motion prototypes with Principle, Figma, or After Effects.
- Experience building and working with design systems, and ability to extend them to scale
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams, and ability to tackle more than one project at a time.
- A growth mindset, and ability to receive critique gracefully and provide thoughtful critique to others.
Applications must include an updated CV and an online portfolio.
Please note: We are only accepting applications from those who file their taxes in one of the following states: California, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.