At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
The Business Systems team builds, implements and manages Everlane’s internal software systems. We connect both data and cross-functional teams to more effectively bring products to market, reduce non-value add activities, increase visibility to the product lifecycle and enable critical analysis and planning. We work with stakeholders throughout the company to improve processes and translate business needs into technical solutions. We get excited about all phases of delivering on Everlane's promise and operating a healthy, sustainable and transparent company.
Everlane is in the midst of an operational systems transformation as we put in place the merchandising, supply chain, inventory and financial management, and operations capabilities that will enable sustainable growth. As a Senior Product Manager, Process & Fulfill, you will drive one of the crucial pillars of that transformation, with accountability and responsibility for the omni-channel commerce and fulfillment platform.
This is a remote position and will report to our Director of Business Systems.
- Own product roadmap, business case, prioritization and execution for multiple products
- Develop data-driven product strategies that achieve strategic objectives, and collaborate with cross-functional business stakeholders and technical partners to assess opportunities, define requirements and break them down into technical scope to achieve those strategies
- Prioritize features based on business value and alignment to company strategies relative to effort, confidence and risk
- Lead agile scrum ceremonies for teams of engineers, data analysts and scientists, and/or implementation consultants
- Define, lead development of and track key metrics to assess business opportunities and measure the success of features and projects
- Mentor product managers and associate product managers that own adjacent business domains
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years relevant experience with 3+ years experience as a product manager or business systems analyst for supply chain, inventory management, logistics or retail/ecommerce systems; with the other 2+ years experience in other product, engineering, data, strategy or operations roles.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple work streams with projects in various phases from ideation through delivery, manage stakeholder expectations and deliver on time and within budget
- Excellent cross-team communication, coordination and prioritization skills and ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with leveraging integration technologies (APIs, messages, ETLs) for business systems
- An entrepreneurial attitude and are comfortable moving forward with little guidance, unafraid to make strategic decisions on a daily basis and are comfortable defending the decisions you make
- Proven expertise in mining business insights from data; expert Excel, data querying and/or report-building skills are expected
- Passion for the Everlane brand and mission
Please note: We are only accepting applications from those who file their taxes in one of the following states: California, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.