At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
The marketing team at Everlane is responsible for how the consumer engages with the brand by heroing our product and enacting our mission alongside our community. In this, marketing is responsible for best-in-class campaigns that span across channels with captivating creative and go-to-market plans that bring our stories to life both on owned and paid channels.. The team works hard to develop narratives that have a sharp perspective and is constantly developing new ways to introduce Everlane. In this role you will be responsible for leading some of our biggest campaigns to introduce the brand to new customers at scale.
You will focus on launching leading new products, mission-driven programs and cultural campaigns. You will write killer briefs that turn business and consumer insights into a strong strategic position that will hit both brand and business goals. From there you’ll work closely with creative and agency partners to craft compelling creative ideas and turn them into executions that capture people’s attention and hearts. Success will be measured by the share of voice we gain in the market and driving awareness towards the brand and programs. The role is highly cross-functional across product, brand strategy, marketing and creative teams. The role will report directly to the marketing director with the opportunity to manage a small team.
- Develop integrated marketing plans for Brand campaigns, working in close partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Author and deliver marketing strategy briefs grounded in insights and incorporating input from relevant teams.
- Collaborate with in-house Creative team and agency partners as they translate strategy into consumer-facing assets.
- Develop best-in-class executional ideas to bring the creative idea to life through partnerships, social strategy, events, and more.
- Owning the consumer journey by developing new ways to distribute content through new media channels and owned channels
- Partner with other brand team leads, product marketing leads, and cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging across prospective and existing customers.
- Manage budget and timelines, ensuring all milestones are met.
- Become an expert on Everlane’s brand, products and target customer.
- Create and deliver clear and compelling presentations to senior stakeholders.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 7-10 years of experience in brand marketing
- Familiar with the latest trend in fashion and the intersection with culture.
- Experience in creating brand campaigns that drive cultural conversation through brand collaborations, compelling narratives and social impact.
- Have incredible writing capabilities to articulate complex inputs into strong creative propositions in briefs
- Experience in launching large-scale national media campaigns, particularly digital-first campaigns and partnerships.
- Have worked closely with in-house creative partners, creative agencies and paid media agencies
- Familiarity with creating clear KPIs and measuring success of campaigns through the funnel
- A collaborative mindset, with a passion for bringing a story to life across contexts and functional channels (eg experiential, advertising, press)