At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
The Retail Leadership Team is a group of dedicated, hard-working, and driven individuals charged with bringing the Everlane brand experience to life. We introduce the brand to an ever-changing audience through our entrepreneurial spirit and collaboration in partnership with our cross-functional teams. We are focused on creating a people-first environment with diversity, equity, and inclusion at our core. We challenge traditional retail in how we operate and create a customer experience, both internally and externally.
As a Retail Operations Manager, you are a brand advocate for Everlane Retail Stores. You model and lead through the lens of Everlane's mission and values. You help create foundational operational tools to increase productivity, reduce cost, and engage our team. This role is responsible for efficiently managing today’s operations and developing new ways our retail stores can support the broader Everlane business goals. You are charged with creating a culture of high performance, operational excellence, and financially sound stores. A change leader in a growing brand, you accept change swiftly to impact our stores. You demonstrate a desire to learn with a growth mindset by seeking new information, ideas, experiences and show self-awareness. You play a crucial role in offering recommendations that support the overall health and success of the business.
- Develop the operational processes for the retail stores that support improved productivity, profitability, and ability to scale the business
- Identify store pain points and recommend foundational solutions to improve the store experience.
- Responsible for store payroll process, tools, and resources
- Work with cross-functional team to deliver store reporting
- Support store teams with all day to day operational needs
- Work closely with Director of Operations to execute the Retail Store strategy for Everlane
- Work with cross-functional partners to understand operational support needed and deliver solutions
- Innovate the ways we can better support our customers - whether through new platforms, Omni initiatives, or technology
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of retail operations experience
- Desire to work on a collaborative and diverse team
- Project management experience
- Comfort with using Excel
- Familiar with using InDesign
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Ability to evaluate and execute smart risks, ability to identify opportunities for improvement, and take the initiative to drive necessary change
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly to influence decisions across the organization
- A passion for developing others and building its culture, inspiring people towards the best version of themselves
- Someone who embraces challenges enjoys solving problems, and is willing to try new things.