At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
As a member of the product team, you will be a part of our engineering, product and digital design workforce. You will work with stakeholders from all across the organization, from creative to marketing, logistics to retail. You will be responsible for synthesizing multiple, often conflicting, viewpoints and sources of data to define, implement, and iterate on product strategy and priorities. You will manage multiple products and work with the rest of the team to define the quarterly roadmap and digital strategy for the company.
Product Managers are responsible for making things happen. The right candidates are “people people” who love exploring problems from all different sides; on any given day, you may be giving feedback in a design critique, designing an A/B test with our data team, or scoping work with the engineering team. As a PM, you will have an incredible amount of responsibility and will be counted on to lead by example. You should be as comfortable crunching data as presenting to leadership. Prior experience conducting customer research, managing product, developing features, and analyzing data is highly valued.
This is a full-time role based at our San Francisco office located in the Mission neighborhood (when our office re-opens).
- Own the strategy and execution for a variety of products, from of customer-facing features (e.g., international shipping or guest checkout) to internal tools (e.g., customer experience channels or site merchandising tools)
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to understand and identify customer pain points
- Manage and motivate a team of cross-functional stakeholders to execute on products/projects that solve customer pain points or achieve strategic objectives
- Develop end to end plans for features, detailing the hypothesis, timeline for testing and implementation, and results to report out to the product and executive teams
- Partner with our executives, engineering, and product leads to scope, prioritize, and plan quarterly roadmaps for the technology organization
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in product management role for a consumer facing product
- Experience developing and shipping products for consumer products
- Highly analytical and organized approach to problems
- Design-oriented eye with demonstrated passion for retail, ecommerce, or great consumer experiences
- Empathy and experience with working with coworkers from different backgrounds (e.g., engineers, designers, customer success associates, etc.)
- An entrepreneurial mindset and are self-motivated, and comfortable moving forward with little guidance; unafraid to make big, strategic decisions on a daily basis and comfortable justifying the decisions taken
- Passion for the Everlane mission