At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
After recently hiring our GM, Ecommerce, our digital team is seeking a Director of Acquisition to lead our performance marketing program. This person will drive growth through paid marketing using rigorous customer and data analysis. The right candidate is a self-starter, is comfortable being hands-on with data, has direct experience running paid marketing programs, and is interested in tackling customer acquisition and analysis in an omni-channel environment. We are looking for someone who can lead and grow our acquisition team as well as manage our agency partners.
- Own Everlane’s performance marketing program developing plans to generate new customers, and build a foundation for long-term growth
- Drive the strategy behind existing channels, as well as identifying and launching new channels that engage our target customer
- Determine the optimal categories / products through which to acquire new customers, keeping in mind acquisition KPIs and LTV
- Serve as the business subject matter expert: represent Acquisition at integrated marketing meetings, leadership meetings, and routinely educate cross-functional partners on best practices
- Partner closely with Finance leadership on budget planning and forecasting, pacing and efficiency updates
- Grow and develop relationships with our agency partners as well as key platforms
- Manage a team of channel leads, guiding them to make informed optimizations and operate at a high level
- Collaborate with the Data Science team on all things tracking and measurement. This includes guiding the next evolution of our MTA model with a focus on making the model actionable to determine optimal spend allocation across media channels.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Site Merch teams on tests to maximize conversion
- Work closely with Creative and Brand teams on asset development for both performance and awareness campaigns. Partner closely with Brand teams and external agency partners to determine optimal media plans for awareness campaigns.
- Stay on the pulse of the ad tech landscape, maintain close relationships with leading tools and platforms, and represent Everlane at industry events
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 8+ years of experience in performance marketing preferably in a consumer retail/ecommerce environment
- 5+ years of leading high performing digital marketing teams
- Ability to analyze data, model and understand user problems to identify key opportunities for improvement
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong understanding of attribution analysis
- SQL experience is a plus but not required
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit.