NTT DATA is a team of more than 139,000 diverse professionals, operating in more than 50 countries throughout the world. The sectors where we have activities include telecommunications, finance, industry, utilities, energy, public administration, and health.
Our mission? Offer technological solutions, business, strategy, development, and maintenance of applications, while being a benchmark in consulting. All thanks to the collaboration between teams, the human quality of our people and the fact that we do not conform to what is established, we always seek innovation that brings us closer to the future.
Our essence has led us to the forefront of technology, breaking paradigms and providing solutions that truly respond to the needs of each client. Our talent has led us to be one of the top 6 technology companies in the world.
Because #Greattech, needs #GreatPeople, like you
NTT Data is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are looking for a Trading Floor End User Support Associate to work onsite with our global client in New York City. This person will build strong relationships and act as a trusted advisor for technology solutions as well as providing ongoing training to increase awareness and adoption of technology. They will have daily interactions with lines of business and technology staff, including executive management.
- Actively updates and maintains inventory management, request, incident, and purchasing systems. Ensure all systems are properly documented and updated with latest troubleshooting techniques.
- Acts as a technology information resources for the staff and management.
- Acts as a trusted advisor for business and technology teams serving as a go-to for all technology related matters.
- Coordinates efforts with technology staff from other technology departments. Act as liaison between the staff and these various groups. Communicate technology changes and needs to all parties.
- Delivers best practices for new and existing hardware and software technology releases.
- Engages technology product management to provide solutions for staff, product and service feedback, ensuring ongoing enhancements to the client's technology.
- Performs ordering, installation, and maintenance of physical computers, thin clients, virtual machines and related hardware and software. Install and support desktop IP telephony and telecommunications equipment.
- Perform moves/adds/changes for all desktop and telephone hardware as needed.
- Provides custom technology-based solutions for the office as needed.
- Provides individual and group technology training sessions to staff.
- Provides written training for staff on software/technology issues on a regular basis.
- Responds and proactively addresses employees' technology questions regarding computer systems, telecommunication devices, and software programs.
- Understands the evolving technology needs of the business units in the offices/floors of support.
- Utilizes existing IT management systems (ServiceNow, Change Control, etc.) to manage the delivery of services. If necessary, coordinate resolution with vendors and ensure follow-up
- Bachelor's Degree; in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent field or equivalent work experience
- 9-12 years of work experience
- 3+ Years Trading Floor EUT Support
- 3+ Years production application support
- Expert in Windows OS support and troubleshooting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 3+ Years SCCM Administration preferred
- CompTIA A+ Certification, preferred
Why NTT Data?
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities.
NTT Data is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NTT Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.