TPM Functional Lead
NTT DATA is a team of more than 139,000 diverse professionals, operating in more than 50 countries throughout the world. The sectors where we have activities include: telecommunications, finance, industry, utilities, energy, public administration and health.
Our mission? Offer technological solutions, business, strategy, development and maintenance of applications, while being a benchmark in consulting. All thanks to the collaboration between teams, the human quality of our people and the fact that we do not conform to what is established, we always seek innovation that brings us closer to the future.
Our essence has led us to the forefront of technology, breaking paradigms and providing solutions that truly respond to the needs of each client. Our talent has led us to be one of the top 6 technology companies in the world.
Because #Greattech, needs #GreatPeople, like you
NTT Data is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are looking for a Trade Promotion Functional Lead to work remotely with our global client.
- Provide TPM (Trade Promotion Management) system functional expertise and articulate options and benefits for client business processes
- Lead collaborative workshops with client project teams to gather and formalize customer requirements into a functional blueprint
- Perform Gap Analysis to identify issues and limitations between business requirements and proposed solutions.
- Configure the TPM (Trade Promotion Management) system to meet client needs in collaboration with technical teams
- Facilitate test script creation and perform various functional, integration and data migration tests and user acceptance testing
- Provide guidance, training, and support for junior functional consultants
- Participate in pre-sales activity
- 5+ years background in CPG required with experience supporting a Trade Promotion Management (TPM) software solution; TPM tool implementation experience is a significant asset
- Bachelor’s Degree (engineering) or related field experience
- Strong SQL skills and technical understanding of ERP, ETL, and UAT concepts
- Experience with software in a SaaS environment and with Azure DevOps tools
- Ability to lead functional requirements gathering and process definition meetings
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team-building skills
- Self-starter with superior attention to detail
- Demonstrated a commitment to continuous learning
- Flexible and adaptive to additional assignments that arise during a project
- Availability to travel up to 50% of working time based on project phase; occasional international travel
Why NTT Data?
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities.
NTT Data is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NTT Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.