Senior Service Delivery Manager
NTT DATA is a team of more than 139,000 diverse professionals, operating in more than 50 countries throughout the world. The sectors where we have activities include: telecommunications, finance, industry, utilities, energy, public administration and health.
Our mission? Offer technological solutions, business, strategy, development and maintenance of applications, while being a benchmark in consulting. All thanks to the collaboration between teams, the human quality of our people and the fact that we do not conform to what is established, we always seek innovation that brings us closer to the future.
Our essence has led us to the forefront of technology, breaking paradigms and providing solutions that truly respond to the needs of each client. Our talent has led us to be one of the top 6 technology companies in the world.
NTT Data is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are looking for a Senior Service Delivery Manager to work remotely and to have a major impact on our global client.
Because #Greattech, needs #GreatPeople, like you
The Senior Service Delivery Manager manages multiple delivery teams within one or across different Engagements. Senior Service Delivery Manager is responsible for:
- Meeting all service level agreements (SLAs),
- Key performance indicators (KPIs),
- Cost budgets
- Contracted service
- Quality improvements
He/she reports in these aspects to the Client Manager. In case of remote reporting relationship, he/she maintains a local reporting for all other areas e.g. people matters, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Experience selling and delivering large and small scale solutions in the context of Application development and maintenance (ADM) services
- 5+ years’ Experience as a Delivery leader working across CPG clients
- Deep CPG industry knowledge and business process fluency including Sales & Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, and Trade Promotion Management
- Building and leading high performing globally distributed teams
- Service management (SLA, Metrics, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationship with client Directors
- Process, Negotiation, Transition Management
- Packaged solutions (ERP, TPM, CRM, BI)
- Business Process transformation
- Jira / ServiceNow / Confluence
Why NTT Data?
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities.
NTT Data is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NTT Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.