everis is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues, and it became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
Being part of the NTT Data group enables everis to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity, as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
everis USA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are currently seeking a Payment Manager for our location in New York City.
- Partner with the Business (Global and Local) to drive innovation and constantly improve the user experience (e.g. Roll out Payment HUB)
- Manage and develop an expanding team to operate 24x7x365 financial support and payments system processes
- Replace legacy platform, create end-to-end processes, establish a payment system risk framework and control environment that fully support our clients' needs
- Partner with IT to lead optimization opportunities and support launches of new payment options
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices, trends, and performance benchmark
- Ensure strict adherence to all guidelines from FED Reserve and other governing bodies
- Contribute requirements and insight to support Santander’s global online payment platform
- Identify operational gaps in new offerings and set operational requirements for new project
- Transform current payments operations into a top performing and highly specialized team with the right skills to meet the business demands
- Key role in a number of deliverables within the month-end process in terms of management accounts delivery
- Liaise with the internal auditor around regular assessment of the operational finance processes
- Performing ad hoc financial analyses as requested as well as daily MI
- Ensure full alignment with Compliance on all KYC and OFA reporting related matters.
- In Depth knowledge of:
- US payment systems and execution platforms (e.g. SWIFT Series, FED and Online Banking Platforms)
- Transactional Services (Payments, Deposits, Lockbox, ACH and Cards)
- Incoming and Outgoing Transfers (Local and International)
- USD and Multicurrency Accounts
- Liquidity Management and Investments Solutions (Pooling, ZBA, Cross Currency Pooling)
- 5+ years’ related experience
- Experience with either a payments processor, cash management bank and/or fintech payments company is strongly preferred
- Strong project and change management skills including driving large change payments projects
- Ability to prioritize critical work and manage expectations, deal with interruptions, and meet deadlines in a fast paced and growth orientated environment
- Strong quantitative and bank analytical experience and financial modelling skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel financial modelling and database
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities. Additionally we offer our employees competitive salaries and a 100% Company Paid Benefits benefits package that is unmatched.
everis is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. everis is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.