everis is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues, and it became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
Being part of the NTT Data group enables everis to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity, as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
everis USA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are currently seeking a IT Security Analyst.
Paid Competitive Hourly Rate
- 1-3 years working extensively on IT Security
- Risk and vulnerability identification, prioritization , evaluation and reporting of security threats
- Cybersecurity expertise (incident response, ISO27001, NIST,OWASP)
- Experience with Windows/Unix Operating systems, security technologies, Cloud technologies and network architectures.
- Following tools
- RSA Archer GRC
- MS Sharepoint
- Processes oriented
- customer oriented
Work as part of the Company IT Security CSIRT team with support of threat and vulnerability management. Some of the key activities include:
- Security and Vulnerability Alert Monitoring
- Perform initial review of Security and vulnerability alerts received from Global IT and Cyber Security Monitoring teams and platforms for applicability to COMPANY environments including the research and assessment of threats and alerts and recommendations of remedial action.
- Facilitate review and action plan identification by responsible technical teams at COMPANY where required.
- Security and Vulnerability management and reporting in ServiceNow for security request, events, incidents and vulnerabilities.
- Security Incident Support
- Assist Corporate Cyber Security, IT Security and IT staff in the resolution of reported security incidents through coordination and facilitation of actions and assignments.
- Participate with IT Security in security investigations as requested by internal or external auditors.
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities.
everis is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. everis is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.