Cyber Security Architect
everis is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues, and it became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
Being part of the NTT Data group enables everis to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity, as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
everis USA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are currently seeking a Cyber Security Architect work directly with the client in Dorchester, MA.
- Assess architectural patterns for service account authentication, Privileged Access Management, DevSecOps pipeline, security logging and monitoring, audit logging, and compliance guidance and monitoring.
- Responsible for protecting the Bank, customers and employees by mitigating and identifying technology threats to Santander.
- Provide expertise for cyber security technical and non-technical solutions; review and provide guidance enabling business system in the cloud while leveraging Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) in a manner that adheres to Santander information security policy and standards.
- Review and approve target state deployment topology, High-Level Architecture and Private Link interactions for the Public Cloud Workloads
- Share cloud technology expertise with application architects and provide consultative support to application teams including assessment of connectivity requirements, VNet/VPC, and subnet design and recommendations
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- 12+ years of prior relevant experience including prior management experience
- 3+ years of financial services experience
- Advanced Information Security Certification from (ISC)2, ISACA or equivalent (CISSP, CRISC, CCSP, etc.) Assess architectural patterns for service account authentication, Privileged Access Management, DevSecOps pipeline, security logging and monitoring, audit logging, and compliance guidance and monitoring
- Designed application authentication and authorization solutions including Single-Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authentication, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Sentinel, Dome9, Qualys, Azure Key Vault and related technologies for workloads moving to the cloud
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban and SAFe Agile practices and strong aptitude to work in a DevOps culture and environment
- Full-stack development experience building application software, test automation, and infrastructure as code
- Familiar with cloud automation frameworks (Terraform, Ansible) and cloud provided automation tools (Azure Resource Manager Templates)
- Hands-on work experience working with SOAP and REST APIs, microservices design
- Experience in private network connectivity using Express Routes, Direct Connect, etc
- Familiarity with load balancing technologies - ILB (Internal Load Balancers), Application Gateway, WAF (Web App Firewall), F5 appliance solutions, etc
- Familiarity with network security principles (Network Security Groups, Application Security Groups), Private Link Services, Service Endpoint, Service Tags, etc
- Thorough understanding and experience with AZURE & AWS native controls
- Good knowledge / hands-on experience in the following in AZURE & AWS
- Network Security Groups and Micro-segmentation concepts
- UDR and Load balancers
- VPN Gateways and ExpressRoute connection
- Azure Firewalls
- Service tags and service endpoints
- NAT and PAT concepts
- Automation frameworks (Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet) and automation scripts to support the Azure environment tools (Azure Resource Manager Templates)
- Operation Management Suite (OMS) queries using Kusto query language (KQL)
- Security Events and Incident Management (SEIM)
- Familiarity with OWASP and integrations with static code analysis and dynamic code analysis tools
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities. Additionally we offer our employees competitive salaries and 100% company paid benefits package that is unmatched.
everis is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. everis is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.