Help Desk Lead
everis is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues, and it became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
Being part of the NTT Data group enables everis to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity, as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
everis USA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are currently seeking a Help Desk Lead.
Paid Competitive Hourly Rate
- Manage the help desk team and evaluate performance
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Train and support help desk representatives and technicians
- Develop reports on help desk team’s productivity
- 3+ years of experience leading in a help desk environment
- Team management skills
- Experience with detailed inventory management
- Experience with IT Now or equivalent tracking system
- Background in reporting and presenting reports to upper management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities.
everis is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. everis is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.