Help Desk Technician
everis is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues, and it became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
Being part of the NTT Data group enables everis to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity, as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
everis USA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are currently seeking a Help Desk Technician.
Paid Competitive Hourly Rate
- Provide onsite assistance to employees
- Troubleshoot hardware issues
- Install, upgrade and repair computer hardware as needed
- Escalate issues to the next Tier with next level of difficulty
- Manage tickets in a timely manner
- Follow-up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
- Manage various inventory tools
- 2+ years of experience working in a help desk environment
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer technical issues
- Experience with RSA token configuration
- Experience with IT Now or equivalent ticketing tool
- Excellent oral communication skills
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities.
everis is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. everis is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.