everis is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues, and it became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
Being part of the NTT Data group enables everis to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity, as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
everis USA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are currently seeking a Workday Consultant for our client in Boston, MA.
This is a 6+ month contract role with the possibility of extension and an hourly pay rate.
• Ensures the alignment of the solution with market trends in his or her area of expertise, incorporating best practices.
• Ensures sustainability of the solution over time.
• Defines balanced solutions (demand/viability).
• Builds, tests and documents structural elements of the solution.
• Solves complex problems related to his/her area of expertise.
• Estimates efforts.
• Acts as an expert point of contact with the client’s equivalent areas.
• Checks progress/ETC, scope and planning.
• Defines work standards or methodologies adapted to the solution.
• Provides support to the construction team within his/her area of expertise.
• Identifies and conveys needs, working together with sales management.
• Consolidate, convey and implement the functional, technical and methodology knowledge acquired in this or other projects he or she is involved in.
Technical and functional hands-on candidate whose primary responsibility will be designing, developing and testing solutions for HCM Systems - Workday
Responsible for software development and code quality-Promote secure and patterned coding practices-Familiar with internal business service standards to promote reuse across the organization
drives end-to-end service integration. -Responsible for mapping, designing spec on Workday solutions
Oversee the daily implementation, performance, and maintenance of third- party integrations.
Strong Oracle ADW or Workday / business analysis / capable of also building integrations and reports in addition to documenting report requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
5+ years of experience of hands on in Workday development or ADW
5+ years of experience building and integrating interfaces between Workday Cloud and external systems
5+ years of experience building reports on Workday or ADW
3+ years of experience with RedHat tools, especially JBoss Fuse and/or 3scale
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities.
everis is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. everis is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.