Business Intelligence Consultant
everis is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues, and it became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
Being part of the NTT Data group enables everis to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity, as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
everis USA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Consultant for our client in Arlington, VA.
• Support, design, develop, and maintain applications using Microsoft .Net/C# and supporting technologies
• Collaborate with clients and internal stakeholders to define, configure, and deploy XTEL SaaS
• Work closely and diligently with the product development team to resolve bugs and defects relating to our applications
• Provide guidance and estimates for project development efforts
• Closely Follow standard agile development best practices and standards
• Provide application-to-database support for DBAs and collaborate on optimizing application query performance
• Understand requirements and best practices to provide technical solution delivery, documentation, and support
• Work directly with application stakeholders to determine requirement and project scopes
• Help maintain documentation for development architecture, process flow and data sources
• Manages all issues and resolution of issues and defects
• Translate technical and product concepts to non-technical audiences
• 7+ years of hands on development experience using .NET technologies
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Expertise in defining customer requirements, effort assessments, and technical implementations
• Understanding of multi-threading applications
• Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members
• Background in CPG is preferred
• Expert in implementing BI reporting solutions using Azure Cloud & BI technologies: Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Analysis Services Tabular Models, Power BI
• Expert in implementing BI database and ETL solutions using Azure Data Gateway and Azure Data Factory
• Experience of using the Microsoft Azure data platform on an enterprise scale; Expert level in SQL Server database and development and reporting such as SSRS
• Excellent Knowledge of DAX: proved ability to implement complex logics and calculated measures using DAX
• Advanced TSQL skills including query performance optimization
• Knowledge on C# to write custom code in ADF is an advantage
• Large file parsing and ETL processes (Python or similar)
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities. Additionally we offer our employees competitive salaries and a 100% Company Paid Benefits benefits package that is unmatched.
everis is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. everis is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.