everis is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues, and it became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
Being part of the NTT Data group enables everis to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity, as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
everis USA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are currently seeking Senior Technical Consultants with specific experience in .NET and C# Development in Arlington, VA.
• Analyze the project lifecycle at all stages, find and adopt the optimal solution to the client’s needs
• Support, design, develop, and maintain applications
• Gather technical requirements and translate them into solutions
• Design and develop technologies to implement and manage complex systems and processes
• Ensure software QA and set up application tests
• Act as a domain expert and provide technical support on complex issues reported by the client and partner on all developed applications
• Lead, train, and guide the client's technical team
• Expertise in MS SQL and in Object-oriented programming
• Expert level in Microsoft technologies, including C#, MVC, WebAPI, ASP.Net, Entity Framework, Linq, ADO.Net, and SQL
• Large file parsing and ETL processes
• Experience using at least one cloud service (Microsoft Azure is advantageous);
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
• Specific experience on the technologies & role (3-5 years)
• Analytical mindset
• Critical thinking and collaborative leadership
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good organizational skills and keen attention to detail
• Eager to learn and explore new solutions and technologies
• Excellent communication skills to work directly with Functional Consultants and Clients
• Open to travel occasionally once pandemic restrictions are lifted
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities. Additionally we offer our employees competitive salaries and a 100% Company Paid Benefits benefits package that is unmatched.
everis is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. everis is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.