everis is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues, and it became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
Being part of the NTT Data group enables everis to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity, as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
everis USA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are currently seeking an InfoSec Developer for our client in Holmdel, NJ.
• Work with business and system analysts to elicit requirements, analyze data and create functional specifications
• Develop detailed design specifications
• Design and development of review definitions, reports and workflows using the Sailpoint product latest versions
• Hands-on in code development
• Work with software assurance team to identify and resolve software defects and provide bug fixes
• Work with release engineering team to deploy solutions
• Work with QA team and BA team to coordinate testing in Pre and Prod.
• Develop and validation of use cases
• Managing the end to end Dev process.
• Masters/Bachelor's Degree (with experience) in Computer Science or similar discipline
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience
• Data Integrations between SailPoint and other applications/ Active Directory/LDAP
• Java developer
• SOAP/RSTFul WebService
• Databases (SQL/Oracle)
• Windows/Linux OS
• Develop and maintain SailPoint connectors (Custom and Direct)
• Design and configure Policies, Roles, Tasks & API
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities. Additionally we offer our employees competitive salaries and an unmatched 100% Company Paid Benefits package.
everis is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. everis is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.