everis is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues, and it became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
Being part of the NTT Data group enables everis to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity, as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
everis USA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are looking for an Application Virtualization Engineer who can maintain and administer all aspects of a major global financial client’s infrastructure in Birmingham, AL.
- Maintain and administer all aspects of the company’s Citrix infrastructure- Xenapp/Xendesktop (4.5/5.0/6.0/7.6/7.15).
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot the physical server environment, including firmware and bios updates.
- Troubleshoot and work with various vendors to resolve issues with infrastructure components (Windows/Citrix/Cisco/HP).
- Manage, work, and resolve support issues assigned through the HelpDesk ticketing system.
- Basic understanding of Cloud infrastructure and Process. (Lambda, EC2, CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, etc.)
- Help improve and maintain the printing system.
- Provide timely response to system outages to mitigate service disruption to clients and the business.
- Develop, implement, and maintain streamlined processes while also providing the supporting documentation to accompany the processes.
- Create technical documentation for new and existing processes to aid with support during production and disaster recovery events.
- Provide after hours on-call support for server infrastructure or application failures.
- Citrix certification or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in AWS (EC2, EBS, etc.)
- Experience with Citrix XenApp and XenServer.
- Experience in scripting languages (PowerShell, Lambda, API, etc.)
- Windows server experience in regards to building, administering and troubleshooting.
- Strong understanding of disaster recovery, backup and restoration procedures.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible to work overtime as required.
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation for after hours support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience with Citrix Provisioning Services and XenDesktop.
- Cisco UCS experience.
- VMware Vsphere experience.
- AWS Cloud Experience.
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities. Additionally, we offer our employees competitive salaries.
everis is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. everis is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.