WHO YOU ARE
You are devoted and compassionate, and enjoy being on the front lines of healthcare, changing the lives of your patients. You’re passionate about partnering with an interdisciplinary team to get to the root cause of a patient’s conditions, remove social determinants of healthcare, and ensure the highest possible quality of life and best outcomes for those in your care. You believe patients living with kidney disease deserve the best person-centered, holistic, comprehensive care and want to influence the healthcare system to drive towards that. You don’t want to sacrifice quality over quantity, and you aim to provide the same level of care and commitment to your patients that you would to your own family member. You thrive in innovative and evolving environments with high rates of change. You are driven by process improvements. Does this sound like you? If so, we should talk.
WHO WE ARE
Evergreen Nephrology partners with nephrologists to transform kidney care through a value-based, person-centered, holistic, and comprehensive approach to kidney care. We believe patients living with kidney disease deserve the best care. We are committed to improving patient outcomes and improving quality of life by delaying disease progression, shifting care to the home, and accelerating kidney transplants.
We help nephrologists focus on the right patients at the right time across the full care spectrum. We do this by providing them with the best-in-class interdisciplinary clinical resources, analytical insight and tools, and services to patients.
We listen to the needs of our patients, our employees, and our client partners, continually working to push beyond the status quo in which the care system manages patients today.
As a National Director, Advanced Practice Provider with Evergreen Nephrology, you will serve as the lead in influencing and ensuring the best clinical care for our patients. You leverage an integrated technology platform and are complemented by an entire interdisciplinary team including nurse care managers, health coaches, dieticians, pharmacists, psychiatrists, social workers, all within the Evergreen Nephrology family.
- Provide leadership for Regional APP teams, including responsibility for staffing, coaching, precepting, supervision and development of that team and other advanced practice providers to deliver on organizational goals and metrics in collaboration with the CMO and SVP of Operations
- Responsible for execution of clinical excellence programs
- Lead oversight of regional quality programs
- Ensure core skills of the APP and ramping up to expected visit volume
- Collaborate, communicate, and provide clinical leadership and insight to Regional APPs, and nephrologist/practice team to support appropriate patient care management, care plans, clinical outcomes and clinical documentation excellence
- Model patient first approach and intentionally works to build trusting relationships
- Lead the Regional APP team with a VBC clinical approach through patient engagement, activation, diagnosis, and appropriate clinical acuity and documentation
- Act as lead Subject Matter Expert in the development and maintenance of the APP curriculum, and identify other educational needs and support for filling those as appropriate
- Develop other preceptors for region to support APP training needs and skill assessment
- Partner with Evergreen Nephrology and our client partners’ care teams to identify and eliminate social determinants of healthcare for your patients, including functional capacity, home environment, health literacy, housing instability, food insecurity, and caregiver support
- This role will have a patient panel and clinical time of at least 10-20%
- Travel Expectation - 50%
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- You reviewed the Who You Are section of this job posting and immediately felt the need to read on. That makes you a match for our innovative culture.
- You accept that things change quickly in a startup environment and are willing to pivot quickly on priorities.
- You have completed an accredited program for Nurse Practitioner (NP).
- You hold an unrestricted NP state license, including board certification.
- You have a strong comprehension of clinical standards of care and are focused on quality of life for your patients.
- You have a minimum of 10+ years of clinical practice experience and 10+ years leading people and health care organizations to success.
- You have 5+ years experience providing complex value based care.
- You may also have experience or be certified in one or more of the following areas:
- Nephrology (CNN or CNN-NP)
- Wound Care
- Diabetes Educator
- Palliative Care
- Certified Coder
WE’RE GOOD AT
- You will benefit from Evergreen Nephrology’s exceptional total rewards package, including competitive base pay with bonuses, paid time off starting at four weeks for full-time employees, 12 paid holidays per year, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match, health, dental, and vision insurance.
- We are proud to offer family-friendly policies that support paid parental leave and flexible work arrangements.
- We commit to a robust training and development program that starts with onboarding and continues throughout your career with Evergreen Nephrology
- As an inclusive and diverse team, you will collaborate with like-minded healthcare professionals who, like you, understand the importance and value of Evergreen Nephrology’s high-quality, value-based care model.