EVERFI is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI’s Impact-as-a-Service TM solution and digital educational content have reached more than 41 million learners globally. In 2020, the company was recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company and was featured on Fortune Magazine’s Impact 20 List. The company was also named to the 2021 GSV EdTech 150, a list of the most transformative growth companies in digital learning. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, as well as Advance, Rethink Education, Rethink Impact, The Rise Fund, and TPG Growth. To learn more about EVERFI and how you can #answerthecall please visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Senior Vice President (SVP) of Enterprise New Business is responsible for leading the sales team strategy and processes to produce net new revenue growth. This individual reports to the Network President and will directly manage a team of account executives and sales leads focused on new business acquisition. This position will be aligned to our Financial Services vertical and our Financial Capability Network (FCN).
- Develop and implement scalable sales processes, key performance indicators (KPIs), and systems to continuously improve performance of the Enterprise New Business team.
- Meet and exceed team annual revenue targets as well as other key performance objectives such as market share and sales units.
- Hire, train, mentor, and motivate high-performing sales teams focused on consultative sales methodologies and activities.
- Take full ownership of team effectiveness on all aspects of the sales process including client presentations, proposals, contract negotiations, and final close.
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to the President and other members of the Executive team on team performance, market trends, product feature requests, and competition.
- Partner with Account Management and Client Services to ensure seamless client delivery in the sales and post-sales process.
- Travel as needed to industry events and in-person meetings with prospective clients to assist in the development of key relationships.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, Master’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of experience selling SaaS solutions nationally with a history of meeting and exceeding team quotas and revenue goals
- A minimum of 5 years of direct management experience and a proven record of hands-on sales leadership with effective people management skills and experience building high-performing sales teams, including recruiting and retaining talent, and developing team members to consistently exceed quota
- Experience designing high performing sales processes including messaging, metrics, methodology, ceremonies, and tools
- Excellent problem solving, project management, and change management skills
- Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness, and results orientation
- Demonstrated creative approaches to selling techniques
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time as needed
Work-life, Culture, & Perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Casual work environment
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At EVERFI, our eight core values are an active part of everything we do:
- Relationships First
- Demand Excellence
- Embrace Diversity of Thought & Drive Change
- Act Like an Owner
- Always Show Up
- Share the Credit
- Require Honesty & Positivity
- Always Ask: "Did I Matter Today?"
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.