EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter @EVERFI.
EVERFI is looking for a Salesforce Specialist based in our headquarters in Washington, D.C. This individual will work alongside EVERFI’s lead administrator and be responsible for owning daily Salesforce administration, supporting key Salesforce configuration projects, and providing day-to-day user support.
- Own essential Salesforce configuration: user creation, field maintenance, report & dashboard creation, management of workflows & data integrity
- Provide day-to-day user support and training to ensure that users are efficiently using Salesforce, and following appropriate business processes. Additionally, the Salesforce administrator will manage the Salesforce & related tool support queue
- Collaborate with revenue operations, sales, finance, product, and customer support leadership on Salesforce customization projects related to configuration and process automation
- Proactively identify Salesforce instance inefficiencies and design solutions that streamline process for the sales team and other users
Education, Experience, and Key Attributes:
- 2+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience
- Salesforce Certification for Administrators preferred
- Proven leadership and facilitation of cross-functional initiatives, collaborating with Sales, Customer Success, IT, Product Development, Finance, and Marketing
- A positive attitude and strong analytical, business intelligence, project management skills, and presentation communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel
- BA or BS degree
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program with company match and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Fitness program membership discounts
- Complementary Capital Bikeshare membership
- Casual work environment and great office locations
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.