EVERFI, Inc. is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners in critical skill areas such as financial literacy, sexual assault and harassment, alcohol and drug abuse, and more. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, TPG Growth, and The Rise Fund. The EVERFI Education Network powers thousands of partners in their education initiatives, such as The White House, NFL and MLB, Pharrell Williams, and many more. Our team consists of passionate employees across the US and Canada who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
We are seeking exceptional Senior Analyst to join our Impact and Education team, supporting internal and external data and research initiatives spanning our higher education, workplace conduct and culture, and K12 markets. This role will assume ownership of a significant portion of the Impact team’s research efforts, serving to ensure all findings and data deliverables reflect the highest standards of quality. The position will conduct primary research using EVERFI tools and course survey data, as well as secondary research that evaluates trends and emerging themes across our subject matter and verticals. The Analyst’s research efforts will provide insights to support thought leadership of the Impact team’s subject matter experts, as well as contribute to the creation of tools, assets, webinars, and blogs. This position will work closely with Impact team leads to ensure all data and research needs are met.
- Assume responsibility for research projects and thought leadership initiatives in line with the Impact and Education research agenda; support dissemination of findings through engaging tools, assets, and blogs.
- Manage data setup efforts (retrieving, merging, coding, and analyzing datasets).
- Work collaboratively with Impact and Education team leads to analyze survey data, evaluate trends, and identify emerging themes.
- Summarize relevant findings in the form of reports (using Tableau, Excel, Powerpoint); automate reports that are used on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in development, set-up, and integrity of course-related surveys.
- Analyze and report on responses to EVERFI’s Diagnostic Inventories (e.g., Alcohol, Sexual Assault, Fraternity and Sorority, and Conduct and Culture).
- Conduct data analysis to support network initiatives including site visits and events.
- Present research insights at industry conferences and EVERFI network events.
- Participate in all Impact team strategic exercises, helping to advance team thinking and develop new frameworks for sharing insights.
- Provide collaborative support to internal EVERFI teams including Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and Product Development.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree in public health, education, social sciences, data science, or related field with 1-2 years of relevant experience in quantitative data analytics.
- Proficiency with statistical analysis and analyzing data using one or more of these analytical tools: SPSS, Microsoft Excel, R.
- Experience with survey design methodology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive suites, and Survey Monkey.
- Experience or familiarity with Tableau strongly preferred.
- Understanding of theories and frameworks that inform effective social impact initiatives (e.g., public health, social action, multicultural competency) preferred.
- Some travel requirements (up to 5 -10%).
Non-Technical Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience or interest in: education/education technology and/or social impact initiatives.
- Ability to understand and interest in the “big picture,” understanding how this role fits into EVERFI’s strategy and tactics and directing projects accordingly.
- Ability to synthesize vast amounts of information, distill into key insights, and present in a compelling and logical fashion.
- Basic project management skills including the ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work, and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- A self-starter who takes initiative, creatively solves problems, works well in teams, constantly seeks learning and growth opportunities, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Competitive base salary, 401k program with company match, and company equity plan
- Excellent healthcare coverage and flexible paid time off program
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
- Casual work environment and great office locations
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.