We are ALL passionate about sustainability, and you are too. You have a strong desire to impact the planet we live on positively, and so do we. What we do is meaningful to the world, and let's face it, it's an EV revolution, and you want to be a part of it! Why not choose a rapidly growing industry leader?! If you're looking to make a change, we encourage you to power your career with EverCharge!
What sets us apart
Our own patented SmartPower technology maximizes existing building infrastructures by intelligently allocating power where and when needed. We can install 15 times more charging stations to multi-dwelling units and commercial fleets while eliminating expensive infrastructure additions. In short, we can install more charging stations at a fraction of the cost to our customers, EV owners and operators no longer have to experience the wait, and we further our mission to make EV adoption even more of a possibility for everyone!
Our Senior People Operations Specialist
Plays a critical role in influencing and supporting the people strategy. You will manage critical elements of benefits support, leave of absence, and compliance and provide excellent support for employee-related questions.
- Provide excellent customer support directly to employees as the go-to person for HR-related inquiries
- Perform regular HR administrative functions, such as Payroll processing and management, HRIS updates, audits, and employee files
- Partner with VP People to create and introduce new company programs including performance reviews and compensation benchmarking
- Facilitate onboarding and off-boarding of employees. Responsible for review of all background checks, I-9s, employment verifications, and employee updates in our HRIS (Rippling).
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date policies, People Operations programs, and new hire resources
- Participate in projects to further enhance our People Operations processes for a seamless employee experience
- Document process flows internally and externally
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 6+ years of experience in People related functions in an evolving and high-growth environment
- Passionate about People Operations and delivering amazing employee experiences
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work independently, multi-task, and follow up on issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with all levels of the organization
- We are growing fast! Documentation of processes is critical to scaling. You excel at documenting processes and updating any changes made along the way while keeping stakeholders informed
- Proficient with HR systems. Experience in Rippling, Google Suite, Greenhouse and Confluence is a plus!
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Balanced EQ and IQ and the awareness and ability to tailor your style to match that of others
- Results-driven and solution-focused problem solver
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with match
- Paid holidays
- Floating holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Communications Stipend
- EV Subsidy
EverCharge, Inc. prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* No third-party solicitation. Candidates must apply directly to the job posting.