Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Even provides essential infrastructure for financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, Credit.com, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to connect consumers with personalized products (including loans, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale. The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
As a valuable member of the QA team, you will be an advocate for quality, and will across a variety of departments. You will take a hands-on approach to testing our web products and leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of ensuring our products are released flawless and bug free.
- Own the successful deployment of critical projects and features that directly impact our UI
- Share insight early in the product life cycle and prepare test scenarios in advance of code delivery for testing
- Leverage exceptional organizational skills to advance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and ensure milestones are hit
- Reach beyond documentation to explore all scenarios where our web products may not function as designed
- Evaluate reported bugs to determine their validity and partner with the Development and Product teams to resolve them quickly.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or another technology focused discipline
- 2+ years of experience working as quality assurance analyst supporting web and mobile products
- Ability to translate product requirements into detailed test scenarios
- Working experience with Selenium, JIRA, GitHub, Travis and Appium
- Experience with mobile testing
- Experience supporting Angular JS, HTML, CSS and a commitment to learn new web technologies
- Ability to validate web trackers for services like Google Analytics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment delivering projects on time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills