Even Financial is a Venture Backed (VC) early-stage Fintech founded in 2015 that is disrupting the way publishers, financial services providers, and consumers monetize and transact with online financial services products. In the past year, Even has routed over $3B in loan applications and helped produce over $170M funded loans with its lenders. Through, Even’s proprietary API and extensive machine learning data services, Even connects in-market consumers instantly with top financial services providers for personalized and pre-approved products (personal loans, mortgage, credit cards, savings). All this while providing partners an industry first programmatic real-time-pricing model that provides full transparency for their earnings, traffic, and full user funnel data. Even’s partner network and channels reaches over 100+ partners ranging from personal finance publishers, leadgen, performance marketers, mobile apps, call centers, point of sale, and more.
We are looking for a candidate to fill this Account Manager role within the financial services space that is passionate and motivated to take on this exciting and growing opportunity with our team - while we continue experiencing the rapid growth and success we have been delivering the past 18 months.
- Responsible for maintenance and growth of Even’s current supply partnerships.
- Act as the main contact for supply partners and work with them to form creative strategies, objectives, and metrics for continued growth.
- Expanding traffic growth through incremental opportunities and optimizations for current supply partners.
- Leading all aspects of new and current partner integrations, from onboarding to launch efforts; setting up kick-off implementation calls, documenting integrations, working with engineering and sales to ensure successful launch(s).
- Review, assess, and communicate partners analytics/reporting numbers to optimize pricing and traffic volumes, through identifying key trends in performance.
- Working with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to optimize front-end creative and messaging to increase quality, click through rates and click to conversion rates.
- Consistently deliver superior customer service to all partners.
- Effectively and accurately utilize CRM to keep records of all sales and prospecting activities, client meetings, sales calls, presentations, proposals, closed deals, and related sales activities.
- Work to create best in class ways to present data, information and our company to external audience.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in account/partner management or affiliate marketing function within the digital media or e-commerce space; financial services/online lending/SaaS space preferred.
- Established experience building relationships and growing account revenue
- Strong working knowledge and familiarity with online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, RTP, and CPM, and how these impact overall profitability for the business.
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication, and prioritization skills.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including Sales Force
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.