Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Even provides essential infrastructure for financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, Credit.com, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to connect consumers with personalized products (including loans, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale. The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and highly motivated Business Development Manager with demonstrated success cultivating and closing deals to drive new online partnerships. In this role, you will work with online publishers and performance marketing companies for all inbound partnerships inquires, while prospecting and closing new partners to help scale Even’s Platform.
- Drive new revenue by identifying, negotiating, and closing new partnership opportunities with high-value and targeted prospects to extend the Even Platform reach
- Effectively communicate EVEN Financial’s value proposition to prospective partners
- Making inbound and outbound calls, responding to email partnership inquiries, and converting prospective leads into relationships
- Achieving assigned revenue goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- Effectively evaluate new business opportunities, deal sizing, analyze competitors, recommend strategies to win new business
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain a high-value account pipeline status and create weekly performance and opportunity reporting to SVP, Business Development
- Provide consultative solutions in which creativity and flexibility are required to find optimal solutions
- 4 years+ online business development experience, preferably within media industry
- Knowledge of all forms of on-line marketing distribution programs, including PPC, Partnerships, Email, Display, CPA, RTP
- Strong understanding of ad technology, performance marketing, and digital publishing business models and trends
- Proven track record generating new partnerships and revenue
- Data-driven mindset and prior experience regularly analyzing partner ROI and performance
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills